- US EPA Biosolids Home
Guidance and resources from EPA on biosolids management.
- US EPA Municipal Technologies: Use and Disposal of Biosolids (Sewage Sludge)
Federal rules and standards, technical reports, and guidance from EPA on biosolids management.
- Massachusetts Water Pollution Control Association Listing of Treatment Plants
Massachusetts Water Pollution Control Association listing of wastewater treatment facilities in the state.
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority Bay State Fertilizer Program
The Massachusetts Water Resources Authority's sludge-recycling program converts sludge from wastewater treatment into fertilizer pellets for commercial sale.
- National Academy of Sciences Report on Biosolids Land Application
Report from the National Academy of Sciences identifying how current risk-assessment practices and knowledge regarding chemicals and pathogens in biosolids can be used to update and strengthen the scientific basis and credibility of EPA's biosolids regulations.
- North East Biosolids and Residuals Association
NEBRA promotes environmentally-sound and publicly-supported recycling of biosolids and other residuals in New England and eastern Canada.
- USDA Agricultural Research Service Agricultural Uses of Municipal, Animal, and Industrial Byproducts
Report on potential agricultural uses for municipal, industrial, and animal byproducts.