New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- Training, Exams & Licenses
NEIWPCC coordinates training, certification exams, and license renewals for wastewater operators in Massachusetts.
- Proofs of Qualification for System Inspector Classes
Documentation required to establish eligibility for system-inspector classes.
- System Inspector and Soil Evaluator Renewals: Frequently Asked Questions
According to Title 5 (310 CMR 15.000), all System Inspectors and Soil Evaluators are required to renew their approval on a three-year cycle. In addition, they must obtain 10 hours of approved continuing education training during this three-year renewal period. Updated February 2013.
- "Learn Title 5"
An online tutorial designed for Board of Health members, produced by the Barnstable County Department of Health and the Environment.
- How to Avoid Pollution from Septic Tanks
- MassDEP Presentation to MHOA on I/A Treatment Technologies, November 2004
- MassDEP Presentation to MHOA on I/A Treatment Technologies, November 2003