New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- Training, Exams & Licenses
NEIWPCC coordinates training, certification exams, and license renewals for wastewater operators in Massachusetts.
- Proofs of Qualification for System Inspector Classes
Documentation required to establish eligibility for system-inspector classes.
- System Inspector and Soil Evaluator Renewals: Frequently Asked Questions
According to Title 5 (310 CMR 15.000), all System Inspectors and Soil Evaluators are required to renew their approval on a three-year cycle. In addition, they must obtain 10 hours of approved continuing education training during this three-year renewal period. Updated February 2013.
- "Learn Title 5"
An online tutorial designed for Board of Health members, produced by the Barnstable County Department of Health and the Environment.
How to Avoid Pollution from Septic Tanks
The Presentation is also on CD-ROM as a Power Point slideshow. To order a CD, please email Sharon.A.Jones@state.ma.us.
- MassDEP Presentation to MHOA on I/A Treatment Technologies, November 2004
- MassDEP Presentation to MHOA on I/A Treatment Technologies, November 2003