MA Basic Building Code Regulations Revisions - May 2008
- Protecting Coastal Property from Major Storm Damage
- 780 CMR 120.G - Flood-Resistant Construction and Construction in Coastal Dunes
This portion of the Massachusetts Basic Building Code Regulations is intended to improve public safety and protect natural resources by establishing requirements for structures in areas particularly vulnerable to damage from coastal storms.
- Flood-Resistant Construction and Construction in Coastal Dunes
- Building Code Regulations Relevant Documents
- Building Code Requirements Flow Chart
- State Building Code Construction Requirements Matrix
- Massachusetts Building Code - Board of Building Regulations and Standards
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.