Please refer to this checklist before filing an Environmental Notification Form (ENF).
1. Have you included these items with your submittal:
- One original signed
- One additional copy of original signed ENF
- One additional copy of the first three pages of ENF - including project description
- One original U.S.G.S. map or good quality color copy
- ENF Distribution List
- Site Plans
2. Notice to be Published no more than 30 days before submittal:
- Have you published a notice of ENF filing in local newspaper?
- Have you indicated in ENF form Certification section, the name of the newspaper(s) and date the notice will be published?
3. Distribution List:
Have you sent copies of ENF and map to all participating agencies?
4. Findings and Certification:
Have you signed ENF?
Note: ENF filing fees were eliminated when the MEPA regulations were revised in 1998.