- DPU/DTE 96-100 Order issued 2/20/98
- 220 CMR 11.00 (effective date 3/1/98)
"Rules Governing the Restructuring of the Electric Industry"
- Attachment B1 - Information disclosure label for company-wide resource portfolio, based on historic information
- Attachment B2 - Information disclosure label for product-specific resource portfolio, based on historic information
- Attachment B3 - Information disclosure label for company-wide resource portfolio, based on prospective information
- Attachment B4 - Information disclosure label for product-specific resource portfolio, based on prospective information
- Attachment C - Information disclosure label description
HISTORY OF DPU/DTE 96-100 AND DPU 95-30
- DPU 96-100 Order issued 12/30/96 ,
Titled "Electric Industry Restructuring Plan: Model Rules and Legislative Proposal"
- TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Appendix A - "Model Rules"
- Appendix B - "Proposed Legislation"
- Appendix C - "DPU 95-30 Executive Summary/Principles"
- Appendix D - "Key Words Index"
- Appendix E - "DPU 96-100 List of Commenters"
- Appendix F - "Standards of Conduct for Distribution Companies and their Competitive Affiliates (from DPU 96-44)"
- Appendix G - "Consumer Education Advisory Task Force Report"
- Appendix H - "Abbreviations and Acronyms"
- Appendix I - "Order Setting A Procedural Schedule"
- TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- DPU 96-100 Order issued 5/1/96
This Order accompanied a draft version of the Department's proposed restructuring regulations. Comments were solicited on these proposed regulations.
- Attachment A - draft version of the Department's proposed restructuring regulations.
- To view filings submitted as part of DPU/DTE 96-100, click here then enter 96-100 as the DOCKET NUMBER and click GO,
- DPU 95-30 Order issued 8/15/95
This Order established the Department's restructuring principles.
- To view filings submitted as part of DPU 95-30, click here, then enter 95-30 as the DOCKET NUMBER and click GO.
- DPU 95-30 "Notice of Inquiry and Order Seeking Comments on Electric Industry Restructuring," issued 2/10/95
This information is provided by the Department of Public Utilities
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.