Eastern Edison merged into Massachusetts Electric Company (see DTE 99-47, below)
- DTE 99-47 issued March 14, 2000
This is the Department's order approving the merger between NEES and EUA. The Parties also sought Department approval of a Rate Plan pursuant to G.L. c. 164, § 94.
- To view filings submitted as part of DTE 99-47, click here, then enter 99-47 as the DOCKET NUMBER and click GO.
- DPU/DTE 97-105 Order issued 4/27/99
This is the Department's order approving the sale of Montaup Electric Company's 160 megawatt Somerset Station electric generating plant to Somerset Power LLC, and approving the sale of Montaup Electric Company's 1.96 percent interest in Wyman Station electric generating plant to FPL Energy Wyman IV LLC.
- DTE 98-78 Order issued 10/27/98
- DTE 98-83 Order issued 10/30/98
This is the Department's order on Eastern Edison's sale of its interest in the Canal 2 generating facility.
- To view filings submitted as part of DTE 98-83, click here, then enter 98-83 as the DOCKET NUMBER and click GO.
- DPU/DTE 96-24-C Order issued 2/20/98.
This order addresses whether Eastern Edison's restructuring settlement is consistent with the Restructuring Act
- DPU/DTE 96-24 Order issued 12/23/97.
This is the Department's order on Eastern Edison's restructuring proceeding.
- To view filings submitted as part of DPU/DTE 96-24, click here, then enter 96-24 as the DOCKET NUMBER and click GO.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Utilities
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.