Legislative Session Laws
- Massachusetts Electric Industry Restructuring Act of 1997: M.G.L. c. 164
Department of Public Utilities Regulations
- Electric Restructuring Regulations: 220 C.M.R. 11.00 et seq.
- Billing and Termination Regulations for Residential Customers: 220 C.M.R. 25.00 et seq.
- Security Deposits and Late Payment Charges Applicable to Non-Residential Customers: 220 C.M.R. 26.00 et seq.
- No Deposit Required of Residential Customers: 220 C.M.R. 27.00 et seq.
- Billing Regulations for Condominiums: 220 C.M.R. 28.00 et seq.
- Billing Sanitary Code Violations: 220 C.M.R. 29.00 et seq.
Attorney General Regulations
- Retail Marketing and Sale of Electricity Regulations: 940 C.M.R. 19.00 et seq.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Utilities