Legislative Session Laws
- Massachusetts Electric Industry Restructuring Act of 1997: M.G.L. c. 164
Department of Public Utilities Regulations
- Electric Restructuring Regulations: 220 C.M.R. 11.00 et seq.
- Billing and Termination Regulations for Residential Customers: 220 C.M.R. 25.00 et seq.
- Security Deposits and Late Payment Charges Applicable to Non-Residential Customers: 220 C.M.R. 26.00 et seq.
- No Deposit Required of Residential Customers: 220 C.M.R. 27.00 et seq.
- Billing Regulations for Condominiums: 220 C.M.R. 28.00 et seq.
- Billing Sanitary Code Violations: 220 C.M.R. 29.00 et seq.
Attorney General Regulations
- Retail Marketing and Sale of Electricity Regulations: 940 C.M.R. 19.00 et seq.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Utilities
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.