- Chapter 164 of the Acts of 1997 - the actual electric industry restructuring bill as passed by the state legislature and signed into law in November of 1997.
Municipal Aggregation Guide
: A guide for local municipal and county governments that want to offer an opportunity for residents to join community choice aggregations also known as public aggregations. The guide includes links to other information about buying power in a competitive market.
Electric Discount Rate Outreach and Eligibility Report
: Findings and Recommendations, on the electric distribution companies' outreach efforts for the first three years of electric industry deregulation.
<strong>The Remaining Electric Energy Efficiency Opportunities in Massachusetts</strong>
, a study conducted by RLW Analytics, Inc and Shel Feldman Management Consultants. The report evaluates the remaining opportunities for electric energy efficiency in Massachusetts and the role of energy efficiency ratepayer funds in maximizing these opportunities.
- Electric Customer Migration Data: Monthly tables illustrating the migration of electric power customers in Massachusetts from incumbent generation sources to competitive generation sources since March 1, 1998.
- Market Monitor Reports on the results of Electric Industry Deregulation in Massachusetts:
- Summary of Competitive Market 2007
- Year 2005 61-page report - December 2006
- Year 2002-2004 78-page report - May 2006
- Year 2001 8-page report
- Year 2000 Executive Summary , full 72-page report .
- Year 1999 Executive Summary , full 60-page report file size 4MB
- Year 1998
full 79-page report
- Energy Efficiency Reports to the Legislature covering energy efficiency activities in the state, and reports on the extent to which the statewide energy efficiency goals are being met:
- Year 2203-2005 14 page report -Spring 2007
- Year 2002 Executive Summary , full 43-page report .
- Year 2001 Executive Summary , full 42-page report .
- Year 2000 Executive Summary , full 41-page report .
- Year 1999 Executive Summary , full 92-page report file size 5MB .
- Year 1999 Executive Summary , full 79-page report file size 1MB .
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.