The Energy Policy Review Commission accepted comments on the draft report through 5:00 PM on October 28, 2013. The final report was due to the Legislature at the end of October.
- DRAFT EPRC Report to the Legislature - October 18, 2013 file size 1MB
Comments received on the draft report:
- Atlantic Weatherization
- Conservation Services Group
- Covanta Comment
- Dolphin Insulation Inc.
- ENE Comments
- EPRC 2nd Public Comments Emails Responses file size 4MB
- EPRC Comment L Grabowski
- Joint Comments of MA PAs to EPRC file size 9MB
- Jon Schippani Comment
- LI Comment
- Mass Hydrogen Coalition Comments
- McEachern Insulation Inc.
- NCLC Comments
- NEEP Comments - MA EPRC Oct 2013
- New England Green Homes Comment
- New England Hydropower Company, LLC Comments
- Rogers Insulation
- Virginia Irvine Comment
As laid out by the Legislature, the Energy Policy Review Commission accepted public comments on the subjects being considered in the mandate of the Energy Policy Review Commission, between May 2 through May 17, 2013:
- ENE Massachusetts Energy Policy Commission Comments
- EPRC, Covanta response file size 8MB
- EPRC, EEI Inc.
- EPRC Public Comment, Email responses file size 2MB
- ERPC, NEEP
- Farrell Letter
- Joint Comments to Energy Commission
- Let Farrell 5-17-13 Compact Comments to EPRC Complete Filing
- May 17 2013 Ltr Energy Policy Rev Comm
- Open Comments
- Response to Public Comment Opportunity, Easton
- Sierra Club Energy Commission Comments
- Unitil Public Comment
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.