Contact for Environmental Technology DevelopersFor assistance, contact Linda Benevides at 617-626-1197 or send email to: Linda.Benevides@state.ma.us
- A source of technical information on stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs) and Low Impact Development (LID) systems.
- Managed by the Massachusetts Technology Park Corporation, MRET was established by the 1997 Electric Restructuring Act, and provides funding for renewable energy projects throughout the state. Funds are collected through the Renewable Energy Charge on ratepayers' bills.
- Links to some other Massachusetts and Federal resources.
- A repository for STrategic Envirotechnology Partnership (STEP) Fact Sheets.
- A repository for STrategic Envirotechnology Partnership (STEP) Assessment Reports. After January 1, 2011, the STEP Technology Performance Assessment Reports for Stormceptor, Stormtreat, and Vortechnics will be available at www.mastep.net.
- Study evaluating the use of dental amalgam separators.