- The TARP protocol provides a uniform method for interstate reciprocity to verify performance claims.
- Provides a transition period until January 1, 2011 when the following stormwater fact sheets will be recalled: Stormceptor, Stormtreat, and Vortechnics. The STEP Technology Performance Assessment Reports for these stormwater technologies will remain available at www.mastep.net.
- Provides a summary of the Massachusetts STrategic Envirotechnology Partnership (STEP) technology assessment report for Stormceptor. Stormceptor is a stormwater control technology.
- Provides a summary of the Massachusetts STrategic Envirotechnology Partnership (STEP) technology assessment report for Stormtreat. Stormtreat is a stormwater control technology.
- Massachusetts-based CASTion Corporation is a developer, manufacturer, and installer of zero discharge wastewater systems that recover chemicals for reuse.
- The VRTX system is a mechanically induced treatment system that prevents the formation of scale deposits, corrosion, microorganisms, and slime in the cooling tower water and completely eliminates the need for a chemical treatment program.
- This technology is a commercially available alternative to traditional end-of-pipe techniques for treating industrial wastewater contaminated with oils.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.