- Report on Fertilizer Manufacturing Through Enhanced Autothermal Thermophilic Aerobic Digestion (ATAD).
- Technology Review of Advanced ECO-FIRE (tm) Single Coil Capacitive Discharge Distributor Ignition System by Combustion Electromagnetic Incorporated.
- Energy Transition Technology, Inc. (ETTI) is a Massachusetts-based company established in 1996 to design and market a Turbo Charger Gas Turbine (TCGT) engine. TCGT engines are low pressure, ultra-lean burn, highly recuperated gas turbine engines designed to burn gas from solid waste landfills and generate electricity.
- The Economy System Type 2 (ECO II) dental amalgam separator was developed by the Metasys Group, headquartered in Austria. It is certified under ISO 9001 standards to remove mercury amalgam from dentist offices.
Polyguard Technology Assessment file size 1MBPolyGuard (TM) is a granular absorption media used to remove hydrocarbon contaminants from liquid and vapor streams.
- The SimulProbe (R) is an apparatus designed for simultaneous subsurface gathering of soil and fluid (gas and aqueous) developed by SimulProbe Technologies, Inc.
- SiteWatch is a microprocessor-based system for maintaining and analyzingUnderground Storage Tank (UST) information developed by Environmental Management Technologies, Inc.
- Stormceptor (R) system is a proprietary stormwater treatment technology.
- The StormTreat system is unique stormwater treatment technology.
- The Suparator (R) is capable of recovering thin films of floating oil by utilizing the specific gravity differential between oil and water useful in process water use and subsequent wastewater treatment.
- Twin Rivers Technology, Inc. manufactures, markets and distributes biodiesel, an alternative fuel that can be made from natural animal and vegetable oils.
Vortechs Technology Assessment file size 1MBThe Vortechs (tm) Stormwater Treatment System is a proprietary stormwater treatment system.
- The VRTX technology, manufactured by A.W. Chesterton Corporation, can effectively prevent scaling, corrosion, and biological fouling in cooling tower systems without the addition of chemicals. The use of this technology replaces a traditional chemical treatment maintenance program for cooling towers.
- The Acid Recovery System, developed by Zero Discharge Technologies, Inc., uses diffusion dialysis membrane technology to effectively recover mineral acids for reuse.
- Assessment of several promising technologies for the capture and removal of mercury wastewater generated by hospital clinics and research labs.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.