Set requirements to minimize life-cycle energy costs for new construction; one way to meet these requirements is to adopt the new Board of Building Regulations and Standards (BBRS) Stretch Code
Criteria 5 Guidance - Stretch Code Adoption process - August 2013
- Residential Cash Flow Analysis revised 4/28/10
- Home Loan Investment Bank Case Study
- Fidelity Bank Corporate Office and Branch Case Study
Standards & Ratings
- Question and Answer for Stretch Energy Code Appendix 115.AA - revised 2/10/11
- 780 CMR 115.AA Stretch Energy Code (pg 5-24)
- Stretch Code Adoption by Community
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.