Note: For more information about propane and propane pricing, click here.
(Prices aggregated from MA Department of Energy Resources telephone surveys of propane dealers who service Massachusetts households; not inclusive of any discounts offered for cash payments and based on the average winter fill-up 100-150 gallons or more. Note that dealers may charge more per gallon for fill-ups under 100 gallons. Prices are in $ per gallon.)
Off-Season Surveys (Mid-March - September):
Note: download this table for heating season prices from 2000-present.
- US EIA MA Heating Oil and Propane Prices
- US EIA “This Week in Petroleum”
- US EIA “Short-Term Energy Outlook”
- Heating and Propane Update
- Propane Association of New England
- MA Energy Profile:
- Propane Explained
- Factors Effecting Propane Prices
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.