Energy Efficiency Improvements Eligible for the HEAT Loan Program
- Attic, Wall, and Basement Insulation
- High Efficiency Heating Systems
- High Efficiency Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- Energy Star Windows
- Energy Star Thermostats
Click here for more information including list of statewide lenders.
Offers a low-interest rate Energy & Fuel Conservation Loan to its members that includes:
- Utility bills, including pre-paid oil
- Wood or wood pellets
- Wood or wood pellet stoves
- Appliances, furnaces, and hot water heaters that are Energy Star-certified ( energystar.gov)
- Pre-paid bus or other public transportation passes
- Fuel-efficient alternative transportation devices such as bicycles, mopeds, and scooters
- Low-cost home improvements such as weather-stripping, storm doors, or insulation
Energy Efficient Mortgages
Federal Programs : Consumer Guide on that explains energy efficient mortgages and their benefits including availability through federal programs.
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.