DOER to Begin Assessments of Military Bases’ Energy Use
DOER, in coordination with Lt. Governor Timothy Murray’s Military Asset and Security Strategy Task Force, will work closely with military base staff to identify energy efficiency, renewable energy, and technology piloting opportunities that will lower energy costs and enhance energy security. The recommendations and potential improvements will advance the energy goals of the U.S. Department of Defense and the Commonwealth.
- Project's Executive Summary
- Amended Request for Response for Contractor Services to Support Military Base Energy Project
- Webinar for Project RFR - March 15, 2013
- Clean Energy Assessment & Strategic Plan for Massachusetts - Military Bases RFR-ENE-2013-022 file size 54MB
- Webinar Slide Deck file size 1MB
- Webinar Q&A
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.