- The Department of Public Utilities' Gas Division is responsible for the regulation of the eight investor-owned and four municipal natural gas utilities in Massachusetts.
- Get information on prices, the cost of gas adjustment, competitive suppliers and more.
- Learn about how the natural gas system works and the safeguards to ensure reliability
- Learn about your rights; including filing complaints and shut-off protections.
- Typically, residential natural gas consumers have some basic questions as the winter approaches: How much will natural gas cost and will enough be available this winter heating season? The answers to these questions ultimately depend on ever-changing conditions in national and local markets for natural gas. Since 1999, market conditions generally have fostered an upward trend in natural gas prices.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.