- The Department of Public Utilities' Gas Division is responsible for the regulation of the eight investor-owned and four municipal natural gas utilities in Massachusetts.
Click here to read ICF International’s Report on Lost and Unaccounted For Gas, December 23, 2014 (officially released May 13, 2015)
- Get information on prices, the cost of gas adjustment, competitive suppliers and more.
- Learn about how the natural gas system works and the safeguards to ensure reliability
- Learn about your rights; including filing complaints and shut-off protections.
- Typically, residential natural gas consumers have some basic questions as the winter approaches: How much will natural gas cost and will enough be available this winter heating season? The answers to these questions ultimately depend on ever-changing conditions in national and local markets for natural gas. Since 1999, market conditions generally have fostered an upward trend in natural gas prices.