Appropriateness of the Use of Risk Management Techniques to Mitigate Natural Gas Price Volatility (type 01-100 and click go)
- Decision Addressing Capacity Assignment and Portfolio Auction
- Investigation by the Department of Telecommunications and Energy into the Model Terms and Conditions concerning capacity assignment, peaking service and default service submitted on November 3, 1999 by the ten investor-owned natural gas local distribution companies.
- Rulemaking, pursuant to G.L. C. 164, and c. 25, to establish rules governing the unbundling of services related to the provision of natural gas.
- The Unbundling of Services Related to the Provision of Natural Gas
- Order issued 31 January 2001 in response to the Massachusetts LDCs' request to adjust their Gas Adjustment Factors.