Type of program
Renewable (biomass) - Competitive
U.S. funding level
Maximum funding level per Grantee will be capped at $20,000
Total amount available is $120,000
Who can apply?
Eligible applicants include agricultural producers, commodity associations, agricultural support organizations, Massachusetts companies and homeowners/individual citizens who demonstrate that they have explored all possible remedies, including increasing the stack height and setback distance to neighbors, and potential retrofits to eliminate the existing nuisance conditions.
What are the deadlines?
Applications must be received no later than 3 PM November 3, 2009.
Who can I contact?
Robert.Rizzo@state.ma.us or 617-626-7379
Download the RFP
- Go to www.comm-pass.com
- Under "About Quick Quote," click on "Search for Solicitations"
- Type in ENE-2010-007 in Keywords
- Select the solicitation, which is at the top of the page
- Click on the view icon (eyeglasses)
- You will find the RFP under the "Specifications" tab