- RPS Class I (evolved from the original RPS program)
- RPS Class II
- Alternative Energy Portfolio Standard (APS)
The revised and new standards are in the Massachusetts General Laws in Chapter 25A Section 11F (RPS Class I and Class II) and Section 11F 1/2 (APS).
Current Regulations for RPS and APS Programs
- RPS Class I Regulation, CMR 14.00 published October 1, 2013
- RPS Class II Regulation, 225 CMR 15.00 published June 12, 2009
- APS Regulation, 225 CMR 16.00 published June 12, 2009
Please note: All documents listed on this web page are unofficial and provided for informational purposes only. The only official version of each regulation is published in the Massachusetts Register, which is available through the State Bookstore.
Learn about current developments in Regulatory Proceedings for RPS and APS.
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.