- Learn how to get fuel assistance for low-income households, as well as information on heating oil and propane prices, delivery, safety and maintenance for consumers of all home heating fuels.
- Information on shut-off protections, arrearage plans and budget billing.
- Learn about billing and termination protections for residential customers; find out how to file a complaint with the Department of Public Utilities Consumer Division. As a consumer, you have a number of rights that will help you to make informed decisions and protect you against unfair conduct. There are a number of agencies available to answer your questions, provide you with information, and address any problems that you may have.
- In Massachusetts, it's getting even easier to manage your energy use and the cost of heating and cooling your home and running your appliances and technologies.
- Energy efficiency is a proven investment for small and large businesses, industry, hospitals, schools, and other organizations. It can decrease costs, reduce energy pricing risks, engage your employees, and demonstrate responsible business practices. Since it costs a fraction of the price of generating power, it's now our "first fuel."
- The Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (DAR) is responsible for determining and certifying eligibility for the Farm Energy Discount Program. Subject to certification by the DAR, persons or corporations determined to be principally and substantially engaged in the business of production agriculture or farming for an ultimate commercial purpose, could be eligible for a ten percent discount on rates.
- The Green Communities Division is the energy hub for the Commonwealth's 351 cities and towns, providing energy efficiency and renewable energy resources and services.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.