The Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources invites you to join its team of experts for upcoming webinars on a variety of topics essential for your city or town and its clean energy activities. To register for a specific session, click on its link under "Upcoming Webinars." If you would like to receive invitations to these webinars, please Subscribe to DOER Email Updates .
|March 12, 2014||ESPC Measurement & Verification|
|April 9, 2014||Municipal Aggregation|
Please watch this page - and your DOER email updates - for registration links and future webinar offerings.
Note: Recordings are saved as Windows Media files. If you have problems running a recording, please ensure that your computer associates the .wmv file extension with a media player installed on your computer, such as Windows Media Player.
- Green Ribbon Schools Recording file size 29MB - October 10, 2012
- Net Metering 101 Recording file size 44MB - April 19, 2012
- Qualified Energy Conservation Bonds file size 32MB - November 17, 2011
- Zoning to Reduce Car Traffic and Greenhouse Gas Emissions file size 41MB - October 25, 2011
- Wind Development Overview for Municipal Officials file size 40MB - June 23, 2011
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles for Municipalities file size 25MB - April 6, 2011
- Municipal Energy Success Stories & Lessons Learned file size 28MB - March 9, 2011
- Energy Management Services / Performance Contracting Recording file size 45MB - February 16, 2011
- Making the Most of a Municipal Energy Audit file size 49MB - January 5, 2011
- Solar 101 file size 41MB - December 1, 2010
- Stretch Code 201 file size 43MB - November 3, 2010
- Navigating the Green Communities Designation Process file size 41MB - October 6, 2010
This information is provided by the Department of Energy Resources.