• Services and Assistance
  • Professional License Information

    Search by license type to find out where to apply for, renew, or verify a license, or to file a complaint against a license holder. (Ex. Nursing)

  • Department of Conservation and Recreation services and assistance
    The Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) strives to protect, preserve, manage and enhance the natural and cultural resources of the Commonwealth in order to promote healthy, livable and sustainable communities, and to connect people to these resources through recreation and education.
  • Department of Environmental Protection services and assistance
    The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection is committed to providing you with the information and assistance you need. Whether you have a regulatory question, need to apply for a permit or just want to learn more about a specific environmental issue, we look forward to being of service.
  • Department of Public Utilities consumer assistance
    The Consumer Division of the Department of Public Utilities (DPU) assists consumers with their utility providers through dispute resolution, evaluation of utility regulatory compliance and customer service, and education.
  • Office of Coastal Zone Management Technical Assistance
    Quality information is the key to making the best possible choices about coastal issues—which is why the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM) focuses on providing technical assistance to local decision-makers and concerned citizens. CZM's dedicated staff of technical specialists in policy, planning, regulatory review, coastal and ocean science, monitoring, mapping, and communications, along with regional coordinators who serve as liaisons to communities and local organizations, provide a range of technical assistance, including one-on-one consultations with local officials, coastal business representatives, coastal homeowners, and others.