- MassParks recreational activity search
Check out the MassParks recreational activity search engine which can help you find state parks that offers your favorite activities and amenities.
- MEPA Project Tracking System
The Environmental Monitor provides information on projects under review by the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) office, recent MEPA decisions of the Secretary of Energy & Environmental Affairs, and public notices from environmental agencies.
- File environmental permit applications (eDEP)
eDEP is a secure site for submitting environmental permits, transmittals, certifications, and reports electronically to the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Department of Public Utilities File Room
Search for DPU dockets by number, a gas or electric company that serves your city or town, a public hearing, a licensed gas or electric supplier, or a licensed tow, bus, or moving company.
MassFishHunt is the official online licensing and game harvest reporting system of the Massachusetts Department of Fish and Game. Use the system to purchase and print Massachusetts saltwater and freshwater fishing, hunting, and trapping licenses, permits, and stamps, report a harvest, and manage your account.
- Massachusetts Environmental Police Boat and OHV Online Registration system
- Board of Registration of Hazardous Waste Site Cleanup Professionals - Searchable LSP List
Use this form to gather specific information LSP status and discipline. Search by Last Name, License Number, and/or Town. Once found, click on the numerical "LSP Number" for additional information specific to that individual.
- Department of Agricultural Resources
- Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Department of Energy Resources
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Fish and Game
- Department of Public Utilities
- Office of Coastal Zone Management
- Massachusetts Bays National Estuary Program
- Massachusetts Environmental Police
- Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA)
- Office of Grants and Technical Assistance
- Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
- Water Resources Commission
- Hazardous Waste Site Cleanup Professionals
- Department of Conservation and Recreation services and assistance
The Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) strives to protect, preserve, manage and enhance the natural and cultural resources of the Commonwealth in order to promote healthy, livable and sustainable communities, and to connect people to these resources through recreation and education.
- Department of Environmental Protection services and assistance
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection is committed to providing you with the information and assistance you need. Whether you have a regulatory question, need to apply for a permit or just want to learn more about a specific environmental issue, we look forward to being of service.
- Department of Public Utilities consumer assistance
The Consumer Division of the Department of Public Utilities (DPU) assists consumers with their utility providers through dispute resolution, evaluation of utility regulatory compliance and customer service, and education.
- Office of Coastal Zone Management Technical Assistance
Quality information is the key to making the best possible choices about coastal issues—which is why the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM) focuses on providing technical assistance to local decision-makers and concerned citizens. CZM's dedicated staff of technical specialists in policy, planning, regulatory review, coastal and ocean science, monitoring, mapping, and communications, along with regional coordinators who serve as liaisons to communities and local organizations, provide a range of technical assistance, including one-on-one consultations with local officials, coastal business representatives, coastal homeowners, and others.