- The Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) in collaboration with the Secretary's Advisory Group on Energy and Environmental Education (SAGEE) and the Massachusetts Environmental Trust (MET) conducts an annual award program to recognize schools and teachers (K-12 ) across the Commonwealth for their outstanding efforts in furthering energy and environmental education initiatives at their schools.
- Learn about educational programs sponsored by the Department of Conservation and Recreation.
- MDAR's Agricultural Business Training Program (ABTP) responds to these and other planning needs of farmers, through training and technical assistance . So far more than 300 farms have completed an MDAR sponsored business planning program tailored to their own particular versions of Massachusetts agriculture.
- To promote the wise use and enjoyment of fish and wildlife resources, MassWildlife offers a number of informational and educational services, programs and publications for landowners, educators, municipalities, conservation and civic organizations, news media and many others with an interest or question about wildlife.
- The Hunter Education Program is a public education effort providing instruction in the safe handling of firearms and other outdoor activities related to hunting and firearm use.
- When and where Boat Massachusetts courses will be offered.
- Through its education, outreach and other efforts, the Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) promotes toxics use reduction and resource conservation. As a complement to the on-site technical support it provides business, OTA sponsors workshops and conferences; recruits businesses using innovative technology to host demonstration site events; coordinates partnerships between schools and businesses to encourage the safe handling of chemicals in schools; supports a training center for industrial painters to help them reduce pollution and paint waste; develops resource tracking software tools; and publishes advisory and guidance publications, newsletters, and case studies.
Hurricane Preparedness Kit
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.