- OTA regularly hosts or co-sponsors conferences and workshops on regulatory requirements, new and proven pollution prevention technologies for specific industry sectors, or technology transfer seminars/demonstration events, as a way to share a technology that would make a profound contribution for a specific industry or process.
- The STAR training center offers training for automotive technicians, industrial painters, and students studying to become spray technicians. The participants gain experience, through individual, hands-on training using a laser guided spray gun.
- The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) develops publications to provide information on regulatory updates, new technologies, energy efficiency, water conservation, and resource conservation. These publications include: case studies, fact sheets, guidance documents, technical reports and a newsletter.
- OTA has developed a number of software applications that can help facilities monitor operations, improve efficiency, reduce waste and comply with particular reporting requirements. Copies of this software are available for download.
- Through its education, outreach and other efforts, the Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) promotes toxics use reduction and resource conservation. As a complement to the on-site technical support it provides business, OTA sponsors workshops and conferences; recruits businesses using innovative technology to host demonstration site events; coordinates partnerships between schools and businesses to encourage the safe handling of chemicals in schools; supports a training center for industrial painters to help them reduce pollution and paint waste; develops resource tracking software tools; and publishes advisory and guidance publications, newsletters, and case studies.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.