Featured discussion participants included:
- Philip Griffiths, Undersecretary of Environmental Affairs
- Gregory Bialecki, Undersecretary of Business Development
- Patrick Larkin, Director, John Adams Innovation Institute
- Industry perspective
- Perspectives & discussions - The business case for digital printing in Massachusetts
- Rotary screen printing vs. digital printing
- Technical reports
- Networking lunch
For further information on the meeting, please contact Gus Ogunbameru at (617) 626-1065 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The original registration form is available.
This information is provided by the Office of Technical Assistance and Technology
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.