Massachusetts Technology Collaborative Campus
75 North Drive, Room 108
Date: March 23, 2010
Time: 8:15 AM- 4:00 PM
OTA hosted a Resource Conservation Planning Continuing Education Training: Day 2- Energy Efficiency and Water Conservation. The training was divided into two sessions. The morning session covered energy efficiency and the afternoon session covered water conservation.
Workshop Agenda and Presentations
- Welcome and General Introduction - Scott Fortier, OTA
Session One - Energy Efficiency Training
- OTA's Energy Assistance Services - John Raschko, OTA Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
- Energy Savings Opportunities - Mike Sherman, DOER Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
Overview of the new 3 year utility energy efficiency plans
Update on Renewables Initiatives
Reviewing Utility Bills
- Industrial Assessment Center Services - Mark Gerrish, IAC Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
- Utility Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs: NSTAR & National GRid - Andy Coffin, NSTAR; Mike Pace, National Grid Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
- Compressed Air Presentation - Kevin Gagnon and Tyler Dickson, SMC Corp. of America Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
Session Two - Water Conservation Training
- Welcome Back and Introduction to Afternoon Session - Scott Fortier, OTA
- Process Water Conservation Opportunities - Ken Pyzocha Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
- Company Case Study: Pfizer - Bob McInnes and Andy Jones Waste heat recovery file size 4MB
- Building Water Conservation Opportunities - Laura Marcolini, Fuss & O'Neill
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.