- OTA has developed a number of software applications that can help facilities monitor operations, improve efficiency, reduce waste and comply with particular reporting requirements. Copies of this software are available for download.
- Performs the necessary calculations and generates a completed SFP1 form, as required for DEP Limited Plan Approval (LPA) or Comprehensive Plan Approval (CPA). This is a Windows based version of the RUNVOC program.
- Records - a spreadsheet for tracking the usage of chemicals for regulatory compliance and/or internal record keeping.
- A spreadsheet to document actual emissions from degreasers regulated under the U.S. EPA National Emissions Standards for Halogenated Solvent Cleaning. A list of relevant documents and guidance resources is available at http://www.epa.gov/ttnatw01/degrea/halopg.html.
- A spreadsheet to calculate estimated generation of water dissociable nitrate compounds from the neutralization of nitric acid. Water dissociable nitrate is reportable at or above threshold levels under the federal Emergency Planning Community Right-to-know Act (EPCRA) and the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act (TURA).
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.