• Effective September 1, 2014 and in accordance with state law, all registration office fees will have a 10% surcharge added to existing fees.  These fees go into a fund which directly supports law enforcement and administration for boating and off-highway vehicle activities and the protection of our natural resources.

  • We do not accept cash at our registration offices
    We will no longer accept cash in any of our five registration offices.
    Please bring either a personal check or money order to cover your transactions.
  • Pay your boat, off-highway vehicle or snowmobile sales tax online

    Click this link to visit the Massachusetts Department of Revenue and pay your boat, OHV or snowmobile sale tax online.

  • Massachusetts Title Law Summary
  • Massachusetts Environmental Police Marine Permit Application Request

    Request an application for a marine permit to hold a boating event.
    In accordance with chapter 90B section 11 of the Massachusetts General Laws, the director of the Massachusetts Environmental Police issues permits for boating events to promote public safety and to reduce interference with marine traffic.