- Initiated in 2008, the Office of Grants and Technical Assistance exists to assist those seeking grant, loan, and technical assistance identify appropriate EEA funding and technical assistance.
- The Massachusetts Environmental Trust is one of the state's largest sources of funding for water quality initiatives. Our goals are to improve and safeguard the quality of the waterways throughout the Commonwealth. We fund nonprofit organizations, municipalities, scientists and educational institutions
- Links to grants and financial assistance resources at the Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP).
- Provides links to grant programs at the Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR).
- Links to habitat grants and other technical assistance for private and public landowners interesting in managing their properties for the benefit of wildlife from the Division of Fisheries & Wildlife (MassWildlife) within the Department of Fish and Game.
- Links to many technical assistance, grant, and resource programs at the Department of Agricultural Resources (DAR)
- Links to grant programs, Requests for Responses (RFRs), and job opportunities at the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM).
- The development of our clean energy future is being supported at all levels of government. A variety of energy funding opportunities is administered by the federal government directly and many others are administered by the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER). Grant awards are either competitive, where eligible applicants compete, or based on a formula..
- Links to selected state and federal sources for grants, loans, and technical assistance helpful in the preservation and protection of natural resources.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .