American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Federally Administered Stimulus Funding
Massachusetts Administered Stimulus Funding and Procurements
- Commonwealth Solar Stimulus (non-competitive)
Databases of Financial Incentives and Policies
- Massachusetts Incentives and Rules, Regulations, and Policies
- Federal Incentives and Rules, Regulations, and Policies
Updates on the Impact of Stimulus Funding
- High Performance Building Grant program awardees have been announced. The proposals selected will now move into the contracting phase with the Department of Energy Resources (DOER). When the contracting process is complete, DOER will post additional information about the evaluation process on the state's Comm-Pass website. (Contact Alex Sherman if you have questions).
- State Energy Program, Energy Efficiency Conservation Block Grants, and Weatherization Assistance Program (March 2010)
- Commissioner Giudice's Briefing on
Applications are no longer being accepted for these funding opportunities:
- Biomass Sustainability and Carbon Policy Study
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant
- Enterprise Energy Management System for State Facilities
- Massachusetts High Performance Buildings Grant Program (Contact Alex Sherman)
- Massachusetts Solar Stimulus - Municipal Water and Wastewater Facilities
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.