The Request for Proposals is now posted to the state RFR site, www.comm-pass.com. Letters of inquiry for this round are due on October 11, 2013 for projects that will begin in July 2014.
To access the RFR directly,
1. Go to http://www.comm-pass.com
2. Select the "Search for a Solicitation" link near bottom of page
3. Enter EEA 14 MET 01 in the search field
4. Select the Search button
5. Click on the search result
6. Select the View icon (eyeglasses) for the matching record to access all current information
Please note that Letters of Inquiry must be received on or before October 11.
These grants are funded exclusively by proceeds from the three environmental license plates.
This information is provided by the Massachusetts Environmental Trust.