Buildings / Combined Heat & Power / Drinking & Waste Water / EEAC Consulting / Energy Education / Energy Policy / Financial Instruments
Leading By Example / Markets / Municipal & Regional / Municipal Energy Technical Assistance / Municipal Light Plants
Net Metering Task Force Renewable Thermal / Resiliency / Rural Electrification / Solar / Transportation / Undergrounding
View Archived Grants & Contracts - as of 12/9/15
For all bid and contract information for DOER, visit the commbuys page at the link below and search for DOER bids and contracts.
COMMBUYS is the only official procurement record system for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Executive Departments. COMMBUYS offers free internet-based access to all public procurement information posted here in order to promote transparency, increase competition, and achieve best value for Massachusetts taxpayers. COMMBUYS is the Commonwealth’s state-of-the-art electronic Market Center supporting online commerce between government purchasers and business.
- Launch the COMMBUYS Website by entering the URL www.commbuys.com into your web browser.
- Select the CONTRACT & BID SEARCH Link
- Select the BIDS Indicator
- There are a number of ways to search for Grant Opportunities:
- BID # – entering any part of the bid number will bring you directly to the grant opportunity.
- BID DESCRIPTION – use the word “Grant” to search for grant opportunities that have used “grant” as part of their description.
- BID OPENING – use the calendar to display grant opportunities by bid close date.
- ORGANIZATION/DEPARTMENT – select an organization or department to search specific grant opportunities, organized by COMMBUYS ID Number (DOER’s ID Number is 1041)
- Select the BID LINK from the search results of the bid/grant application you would like to view.
- If electronic response is indicated on the header information as YES, you must create a response online. A COMMBUYS Vendor account is required to create/submit your grant application response. If NO is indicated, be sure to read the submission instructions included in the grant application attachment.
- Bid Document Item information may provide the grantee with special instructions, restrictions, or information related to the grant application process. Be sure to read the posting in its entirety.
- Review the posting and download any attachments as needed for your response
- If you are ready to respond via electronic quote submission, return to the COMMBUYS Landing page. Log in to your COMMBUYS Vendor Account to get started. See the Job Aid “Locate a Grant Opportunity and Submit a Quote in COMMBUYS” for more instructions.
- Need to Register? See the Job Aid “NEW Vendor Registrations” or view the online recorded webcast for instructions and best practices for registering as a NEW Vendor in the COMMBUYS Market Center.
**The Department of Energy Resources’ COMMBUYS ID Number is 1041**