Upcoming Public Meetings & Events
On June 2, 2017, DOER filed 225 CMR 16.00 with the Secretary of State’s office to add additional eligible technologies to the APS Regulations. A public hearing shall also be held by DOER in order to collect written and verbal comment on the revised Regulations and Guidelines.
Location 1: Conference Room B, 100 Cambridge St. Boston, MA 02114 Date: July 14, 2017 from 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Written comments will be accepted until July 17, 2017. DOER requests that written comments be submitted as attached pdf files to emails addressed to email@example.com, with the word APS COMMENTS in the subject line. Alternatively, comments can be submitted via mail to Samantha Meserve at the Department of Energy Resources, 100 Cambridge Street, Suite 1020, Boston, MA 02114.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 1:00 PM-4:00PM, Boston: DOER Director of Energy Efficiency Schuur will chair a meeting of the Massachusetts Energy Efficiency Advisory Council. The meeting will be held at the Saltonstall Building, Second Floor, Conference Rooms B&C, 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02144.
Materials from Past 2016-2017 Meetings
- SMART Public Hearings & Comments : Click here for hearing recordings and public comments
- Energy Storage Stakeholder/Public Comments: February 7, 2017 file size 18MB
- Energy Storage Initiative State of Charge Report Stakeholder Presentation-9/27/16 file size 4MB
- Next Solar Incentive Straw Proposal-9/23/16
- EEAC Meetings Materials
- Zero Emission Vehicle Commission
- Past DOER Webinars
- Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) and Alternative Portfolio Standard (APS)
Regulatory & Policy Proceedings
The following is a list of links to pages with additional information regarding the regulatory proceedings of the Department of Energy Resources. DOER will provide up to date information for each regulatory proceeding as appropriate. A full list of DOER regulations can be found online here.