Upcoming Public Meetings & Events
Wednesday, September 6: EEAC Executive Committee in DOER’s offices at 100 Cambridge Street, 10th floor, Boston, MA.
Thursday, September 20: Energy Efficiency Advisory Council meeting on the residential sector. EEAC meetings are held on the 2nd floor conference rooms of 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA.
Materials from Past 2016-2017 Meetings
- SMART Public Hearings & Comments : Click here for hearing recordings and public comments
- Energy Storage Stakeholder/Public Comments: February 7, 2017 file size 18MB
- Energy Storage Initiative State of Charge Report Stakeholder Presentation-9/27/16 file size 4MB
- Next Solar Incentive Straw Proposal-9/23/16
- EEAC Meetings Materials
- Zero Emission Vehicle Commission
- Past DOER Webinars
- Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) and Alternative Portfolio Standard (APS)
Regulatory & Policy Proceedings
The following is a list of links to pages with additional information regarding the regulatory proceedings of the Department of Energy Resources. DOER will provide up to date information for each regulatory proceeding as appropriate. A full list of DOER regulations can be found online here.