Purpose of the File Room System
The file room system provides enhanced navigation of the information available from the DPU via actual databases that are working in the background. You can browse, search, and download files pertaining to:
- Select a Docket by Industry
- Dockets (browse and download files)
- Electronic orders and filings released by date
- New dockets and filings
- Find the Gas and Electric Companies that Serve Your City or Town
- Public Hearings
- Electric: Complete List of Licensed Suppliers/Brokers
- Gas: Complete List of Companies Licensed to Sell in Massachusetts
- Licensed Carrier Look-up - Look up bus company, moving company and tow company license information and complaint history.
In order to view the advanced DPU web pages, you will need to use or download and install one of the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher
- Netscape Navigator or Communicator version 4.0 or better
Also there is a calendar ( ActiveX control) imbedded on two of the pages which is only useable through Internet Explorer. A date selection box is provided for other browsers.
A number of our archive files are in Adobe Acrobat format.
This information is provided by the Department of Public Utilities