- Billing and Termination Procedures of the Department of Public Utilities
- Security Deposits and Late Payment Charges Applicable to Non-Residential Customers
- Elimination of the Practice of Gas and Electric Companies of Requiring a Deposit from Residential Customers as a Condition to Furnishing Utility Service
- Billing Regulations for Condominiums
- Billing Procedures for Residential Rental Property Owners Cited for Violation of the State Sanitary Code 105 CMR 410.354 or CMR 410.254
- Requiring Private Investor Owned Electric Companies Operating within the Commonwealth to Adopt Rate Structures based on Peak Load and Time Differential Pricing and Relating Costing Methodologies
- Optional Formula for Determining Allowed Rates of Return on Equity for Water Companies
- Sample Test Procedures for New Residential and Small Commercial Gas Meters
- Pole Attachment, Duct, Conduit and Right-of-way Complaint and Enforcement Procedures
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .