- Billing and Termination Procedures of the Department of Public Utilities
- Security Deposits and Late Payment Charges Applicable to Non-Residential Customers
- Elimination of the Practice of Gas and Electric Companies of Requiring a Deposit from Residential Customers as a Condition to Furnishing Utility Service
- Billing Regulations for Condominiums
- Billing Procedures for Residential Rental Property Owners Cited for Violation of the State Sanitary Code 105 CMR 410.354 or CMR 410.254
- Requiring Private Investor Owned Electric Companies Operating within the Commonwealth to Adopt Rate Structures based on Peak Load and Time Differential Pricing and Relating Costing Methodologies
- Optional Formula for Determining Allowed Rates of Return on Equity for Water Companies
- Sample Test Procedures for New Residential and Small Commercial Gas Meters
- Pole Attachment, Duct, Conduit and Right-of-way Complaint and Enforcement Procedures
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.