• Boat, Recreation Vehicle, and Snowmobile Registration Bureau

    The Boat, Recreation Vehicle, and Snowmobile Registration Bureau is responsible for registering motorboats, snowmobiles, and recreation vehicles in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.  We have five conveniently located registration offices to serve our customers throughout the state.

  • MassFishHunt Licensing and Harvest Reporting

    MassFishHunt is the official online licensing and game harvest reporting system of the Massachusetts Department of Fish and Game and its Divisions of Fisheries and Wildlife and Marine Fisheries.  Through this site you will be able to purchase Massachusetts saltwater and freshwater fishing, hunting, and trapping licenses, permits, and stamps.  You will also be able to report seasonal harvests of white-tailed deer, wild turkey, black bear, and other game species.  

  • Environmental Permits, Reporting and Forms

    The on-line Service Center provides information and access to the variety of permits, reporting requiriments, and forms required by MassDEP.
  • Mass Parks Permits and Rentals

    DCR issues short-term and long-term permits for a variety of activities at DCR parks, beaches, forests, and reservations. Permits are issued for purposes ranging from one-day walk-athons, to seasonal construction access, to five-year commercial agreements.