The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
- On-site TUR, energy and water conservation assistance
- Fact sheets, case studies, technology transfer
- Compliance assistance with environmental regulations
- Assistance for first time TURA filers
- Conferences and workshops
- Technical, scientific, and policy research
- TUR Planner training
- Technical support and grants for industry and communities
- Cleaning laboratory services
- Conferences and networks
- Oversight of the Science Advisory Board
- 11 member Advisory
- Chemical/toxic hazard evaluation
- CECRLA list review
- Recommends higher and lower hazard substance classification
- Program regulations
- TUR Planner certification
- Reporting and planning guidance
- Data collection and analysis
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.