The Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA)
- On-site TUR, energy and water conservation assistance
- Fact sheets, case studies, technology transfer
- Compliance assistance with environmental regulations
- Assistance for first time TURA filers
- Conferences and workshops
- Technical, scientific, and policy research
- TUR Planner training
- Technical support and grants for industry and communities
- Cleaning laboratory services
- Conferences and networks
- Oversight of the Science Advisory Board
- 11 member Advisory
- Chemical/toxic hazard evaluation
- CECRLA list review
- Recommends higher and lower hazard substance classification
- Program regulations
- TUR Planner certification
- Reporting and planning guidance
- Data collection and analysis
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .