- An act that regulates and registers water withdrawals in the Commonwealth.
- Massachusetts General Laws Ch. 21: Section 8 establishes the Division of Water Resources in the Department of Conservation and Recreation and sets up the Interbasin Transfer Act.
- M.G.L. Ch. 21A, Sections 8B-8D of the Massachusetts General Law (M.G.L.)
- Massachusetts General Laws Ch. 21: Section 16 and 313 CMR 3.00 regulate the well drilling industry protecting ground water and consumers.
- Executive Order #149 provides for state coordination and participation with the Federal government in the National Flood Insurance Act.
- Massachusetts General Laws Ch. 132A and 313 CMR 5.00 establish the Ocean Sanctuaries Act.
- Oceans Act, Chapter 114 of the Acts of 2008 requires Massachusetts to develop a first-in-the-nation comprehensive plan to manage development in state waters.
- Chapter 131: Section 40 (M.G.L.) provides protection for the wetlands, inland and coastal, of the Commonwealth.
- Chapter 91 (M.G.L.) creates the waterways licensing program, the Commonwealth's primary tool for protection and promotion of public use of its tidelands and other waterways.
- 314 CMR 4.00: Surface Water Quality Standards - January 2007
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .