- An act that regulates and registers water withdrawals in the Commonwealth.
- Massachusetts General Laws Ch. 21: Section 8 establishes the Division of Water Resources in the Department of Conservation and Recreation and sets up the Interbasin Transfer Act.
- M.G.L. Ch. 21A, Sections 8B-8D of the Massachusetts General Law (M.G.L.)
- Massachusetts General Laws Ch. 21: Section 16 and 313 CMR 3.00 regulate the well drilling industry protecting ground water and consumers.
- Executive Order #149 provides for state coordination and participation with the Federal government in the National Flood Insurance Act.
- Massachusetts General Laws Ch. 132A and 313 CMR 5.00 establish the Ocean Sanctuaries Act.
- Oceans Act, Chapter 114 of the Acts of 2008 requires Massachusetts to develop a first-in-the-nation comprehensive plan to manage development in state waters.
- Chapter 131: Section 40 (M.G.L.) provides protection for the wetlands, inland and coastal, of the Commonwealth.
- Chapter 91 (M.G.L.) creates the waterways licensing program, the Commonwealth's primary tool for protection and promotion of public use of its tidelands and other waterways.
- 314 CMR 4.00: Surface Water Quality Standards - January 2007
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.