The following is the list of reverse mortgage counseling programs approved by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs to provide required reverse mortgage counseling to Massachusetts residents. Please check this list frequently for updates and additions.
- American Consumer Credit Counseling
130 Rumford Ave, Suite 202
Auburndale, MA 02466-1371
- Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.
67 Hunt Street
Agawam, MA 01001-1920
- Community Service Network, Inc.
Stoneham, MA 02180
Frank J. Kautz, HECM Counselor
- Credit Card Management Services, Inc.
PO Box 220597
West Palm Beach FL 33422
- HOME (Homeowner Options for Massachusetts Elders)
87 Hale Street, second floor
- Housing Assistance Corp.
460 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Cheryl E. Kramer, HECM Counselor
- Money Management International (f/k/a CCCS)
8 Winter Street, 10th floor
Boston, MA 02108
MMI maintains seven branch offices in Massachusetts. For counseling information and services throughout the state, call 1-800-308-2227
- Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
Home Ownership Center
54 Warren Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
- Plymouth Redevelopment Authority
11 Lincoln Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
Laura L. Schafer, Executive Director
- Quick Cert, Inc.
7122 S Sheridan Rd.
Tulsa, OK 74133-2748
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
1509 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169
Kory Eng, Housing Program Director
- Spectrum Generations/Central Maine Area Aging on Aging
One Weston Court, Suite 203
P.O. Box 2589
Augusta, ME 04338-2589
Kristin Overton, Reverse Mortgage Manager
NOTE: This list is subject to change. It is the responsibility of the lender to ensure the prospective borrower has completed a counseling program approved by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs in accordance with Massachusetts law.