The following is the list of reverse mortgage counseling programs approved by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs to provide required reverse mortgage counseling to Massachusetts residents. Please check this list frequently for updates and additions.
- American Consumer Credit Counseling
130 Rumford Ave, Suite 202
Auburndale, MA 02466-1371
800-769-3571, ext. 1919
- Scott Withiam, Housing Counseling Supervisor
- Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.
67 Hunt Street
Agawam, MA 01001-1920
- Tony Lopes, Housing Counselor
- Community Service Network, Inc.
Stoneham, MA 02180
Frank J. Kautz, HECM Counselor
- Credit Card Management Services, Inc.
100 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 303
- Arlington, MA 02474
- HOME (Homeowner Options for Massachusetts Elders)
87 Hale Street, second floor
Lowell, MA 01851
- Housing Assistance Corp.
460 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Cheryl E. Kramer, HECM Counselor
- Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
Home Ownership Center
56 Warren Street, Suite 200
Roxbury, MA 02119
- Amelia Hill, Associate Asset Manager
- Plymouth Redevelopment Authority
11 Lincoln Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
508-747-1620, ext. 147
Laura L. Schafer, Executive Director
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
1509 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169
Kory Eng, Housing Program Director
NOTE: This list is subject to change. It is the responsibility of the lender to ensure the prospective borrower has completed a counseling program approved by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs in accordance with Massachusetts law.