The following is the list of reverse mortgage counseling programs approved by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs to provide required reverse mortgage counseling to Massachusetts residents. Please check this list frequently for updates and additions.
- American Consumer Credit Counseling
130 Rumford Ave, Suite 202
Auburndale, MA 02466-1371
Scott Withiam, Housing Counseling Supervisor
- Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.
67 Hunt Street
Agawam, MA 01001-1920
Jennifer Cosentini, Housing Director
- Community Service Network, Inc.
Stoneham, MA 02180
Frank J. Kautz, HECM Counselor
- Credit Card Management Services, Inc. dba Debthelper.com
400 West Cummings Drive, Suite 4250
Woburn, MA 01801
- HOME (Homeowner Options for Massachusetts Elders)
87 Hale Street, second floor
Lowell, MA 01851
- Housing Assistance Corp.
460 West Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
Cheryl E. Kramer, HECM Counselor
- Navicore Solutions
20 Cabot Boulevard, Suite 300
Mansfield, MA 02048
phone: 800.772.4557 x80435
- Neighborworks Southern Mass
68 Legion Parkway, Brockton, MA 02301
phone: 617-770-2227 x44
Jill Sullivan Joyce, Housing Counselor
- Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
Home Ownership Center
56 Warren Street, Suite 200
Roxbury, MA 02119
Amelia Hill, Associate Asset Manager
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc.
1509 Hancock Street
Quincy, MA 02169
Kory Eng, Housing Program Director
NOTE: This list is subject to change. It is the responsibility of the lender to ensure the prospective borrower has completed a counseling program approved by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs in accordance with Massachusetts law.