- a U.S. citizen or a legal immigrant;
- unable to work due to a physical or mental incapacity which has lasted or will last at least 60 days and meets the Department-established medical standards for disability;
- over 65 waiting for SSI payments to begin or if found ineligible for SSI, if all other EAEDC eligibility requirements are met;
- caring for a child living in the home and not related to the individual;
- participating in a Mass. Rehabilitation Commission program; or
- required in the home to care for an incapacitated individual who would have to be institutionalized if someone does not provide the care in the home.
This information is provided by the Department of Transitional Assistance.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.