- Massachusetts' food banks offer emergency assistance to those in need by providing food pantries and other food programs with emergency supplies.
- Most families who meet the federal income rules can get SNAP benefits. SNAP benefits help you buy nutritious food that you need for your family.
- The Growth and Nutrition Program makes expert services available to children and their families to ensure that nutrition does not impair the health and development of children in Massachusetts.
- Meal and nutrition information for the senior population and their caregivers.
- These programs provide nutritionally balanced meals and snacks to children in participating schools. Call your child's school for more information or the Department of Education (DOE) at 781-338-3000.
WIC is a nutrition program that provides nutrition and health education, healthy food, breastfeeding support and other services free of charge to Massachusetts families who qualify.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.