- Massachusetts' food banks offer emergency assistance to those in need by providing food pantries and other food programs with emergency supplies.
- Most families who meet the federal income rules can get SNAP benefits. SNAP benefits help you buy nutritious food that you need for your family.
- The Growth and Nutrition Program makes expert services available to children and their families to ensure that nutrition does not impair the health and development of children in Massachusetts.
- Meal and nutrition information for the senior population and their caregivers.
- These programs provide nutritionally balanced meals and snacks to children in participating schools. Call your child's school for more information or the Department of Education (DOE) at 781-338-3000.
WIC is a nutrition program that provides nutrition and health education, healthy food, breastfeeding support and other services free of charge to Massachusetts families who qualify.