What does WIC offer?
- Personalized nutrition information, consultations and support
- Checks to buy free, healthy food
- Tips for eating well to improve health
- Referrals for medical and dental care, health insurance, child care, housing and fuel assistance, and other services that can benefit the whole family
But that's not all! WIC also offers immunization screening and referral, breastfeeding support, and nutrition and health workshops on a variety of topics including meal planning, maintaining a healthy weight, picky eaters, caring for a new baby, and shopping on a budget.
- Who is WIC for?
- How do I apply for WIC?
- What can I buy with WIC checks?
- Can Men participate in WIC?
- How do I report Fraud and Abuse
- Related Programs
This information is provided by the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program within the Department of Public Health .