Good nutrition is essential to good health. That is why WIC offers a range of health and nutrition services for families - to help participants put healthy behaviors into action. Services are customized to each family's needs and interests.
WIC nutrition staff are available to help with questions about:
- Maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy
- Getting started with breastfeeding
- Getting back in shape after you have a baby
- How to start solid foods with your baby
- How to feed the picky eater
- How to stretch your family's food dollars
- How to have active, healthy children
and A Whole Lot More!