WIC nutrition staff are available to help with questions about:
- Maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy
- Getting started with breastfeeding
- Getting back in shape after you have a baby
- How to start solid foods with your baby
- How to feed the picky eater
- How to stretch your family's food dollars
- How to have active, healthy children
and A Whole Lot More!
This information is provided by the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program within the Department of Public Health .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.