Overview for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare providers are very influential in helping their patients make decisions about their health. A WIC referral from you carries a lot of weight.
- What bloodwork does WIC need?
- What are Medical Referral Forms?
- How do I receive WIC's Nutrition Assessment on my patients?
- What if my patient needs a special formula?
- How can I get WIC materials and information?
- What if I have questions or suggestions for WIC?
- What does WIC have to do with me as a healthcare provider/clinician?
- Are my working patients eligible for WIC?
- What services does WIC offer?
- Does WIC really work? What does research show?
- How can I help my patients receive WIC benefits?
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Posters in 9 Languages
- What charts does WIC use to assess children’s growth?
This information is provided by the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program within the Department of Public Health .