Overview for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare providers are very influential in helping their patients make decisions about their health. A WIC referral from you carries a lot of weight.
- What Breastfeeding Services does WIC offer?
- What bloodwork does WIC need?
- What are Medical Referral Forms?
- How do I receive WIC's Nutrition Assessment on my patients?
- What if my patient needs a special formula?
- How can I get WIC materials and information?
- What if I have questions or suggestions for WIC?
- What does WIC have to do with me as a healthcare provider/clinician?
- Are my working patients eligible for WIC?
- What services does WIC offer?
- Does WIC really work? What does research show?
- How can I help my patients receive WIC benefits?
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Brochures in 9 Languages
- What charts does WIC use to assess children’s growth?
October Infant Formula Update
This information is provided by the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program within the Department of Public Health .