A complete listing of authorized Massachusetts WIC Approved Items Universal Product Codes and produce Product Look-up codes (PLU) is available below. Please note that organic produce PLU’s are not included in this list and will be posted in the next few weeks.
- Category 12 - Infants Fruits & Veggies
- Category 13 – Infant Meat
- Category 16 – Bread – Whole Grains
- Category 19 – Fruits & Veggies CANNED
- Category 19 – Fruits & Veggies FRESH
- Category 19 – Fruits & Veggies FROZEN
- Category 2 – Cheese & Tofu
- Category 21 – Infant Formula
- Category 3 – Eggs
- Category 31 – Exempt Infant Formula
- Category 41 – WIC – Eligible Medical Foods
- Category 5 – Breakfast Cereal
- Category 51 – Milk-Whole
- Category 52 – Milk – Low fat & Fat Free
- Category 54 – Juice 64 oz
- Category 6 – Legumes
- Category 8 – Fish
- Category 9 – Infant Cereal
- WIC APL Database file size 1MB
To add a product to the to the MA WIC UPC database, please fill out the Request to Add UPC Form found below and follow submission instructions. If you have any questions, please call the Retail Store Hotline at 1-800-552-9425 (in-state only) or 617-624-6100.
This information is provided by the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program within the Department of Public Health.