- To learn about health and social services available to people in Massachusetts, check out our Catalog of Services. The catalog provides general information about who is eligible for services and how to apply.
- To see if you are eligible for social service programs such as MassHealth, SNAP/Food Stamps, WIC, Veterans Services, or Substance Abuse Services, use the Screening Tool. It's easy and anonymous.
- If you live in Massachusetts, you can apply for food assistance with our online Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program/ SNAP Application (formerly Food Stamp). Please note that the online application is for new applications only. For more information, visit our Food Assistance webpage at http://www.mass.gov/snap.
- Households with school-aged children can apply for free and reduced price meals with our online Free and Reduced Price School Meals application. Note, the Free and Reduced Price School Meals Program online application is only available August - June. This program is in a pilot phase and currently limited to the following Massachusetts school districts: Boston, Billerica, Chicopee, Fitchburg, Holyoke, Lawrence, Longmeadow, Quincy and Somerville. Contact your child's school for more information. For more information, contact the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESE) or visit our webpage at http://www.doe.mass.edu/cnp/nprograms/.
If you want to see information about your health assistance benefits or your food and cash assistance benefits online, use My Account Page. My Account Page can help you manage your MassHealth, Commonwealth Care, Health Safety Net, Children's Medical Security Plan and Healthy Start benefits, as well as the benefits you get from the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA). To use My Account Page, you must be the head of the household (person who signed the original application for benefits), be receiving benefits, and create and register for a Virtual Gateway Account.
New! – You can now see when documents you sent to MassHealth were received and whether they have been processed! Select the Viewing Health Assistance Information link below for more information.
- To use My Account Page, you will first need to create a Virtual Gateway Account.
- If you already have a Virtual Gateway Account, you can log in now.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.