If you get benefits from the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) and you are the head of household, you can see the following information with My Account Page:
- The date you started receiving SNAP (formerly Food Stamps), TAFDC or EAEDC benefits.
- The status of your benefits.
- The amount of your benefits.
- The date you will get your benefits.
- The benefit amounts you have received over the last 12 months.
- Your next re-evaluation date (if you are receiving TAFDC or EAEDC benefits).
- The individuals listed as your household members, along with their relationship to you.
- Your local DTA office and case manager.
- DTA notices that have been sent to you by mail within the last 12 months.
The information in My Account Page is updated overnight and may not be available at certain times.