Who should use this site
This web page can be helpful for people who
- love or care about some one who hoards,
- struggles with it themselves or
- are working in a professional capacity with a hoarder.
Organizations working with people who hoard may include:
- public health departments,
- housing providers,
- mental health professionals,
- social service providers of all kinds,
- elder services,
- visiting nurses and home care organizations,
- legal services and housing lawyers,
- clean-up companies,
- adult, child or animal protective services and
- fire, police and emergency medical technicians.
This site has general information as well as links to related professional, service, government, academic and self-help sites.
This information is provided by .