Who should use this site
This web page can be helpful for people who
- love or care about some one who hoards,
- struggles with it themselves or
- are working in a professional capacity with a hoarder.
Organizations working with people who hoard may include:
- public health departments,
- housing providers,
- mental health professionals,
- social service providers of all kinds,
- elder services,
- visiting nurses and home care organizations,
- legal services and housing lawyers,
- clean-up companies,
- adult, child or animal protective services and
- fire, police and emergency medical technicians.
This site has general information as well as links to related professional, service, government, academic and self-help sites.
This information is provided by .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.