Community Based Flexible Supports (CBFS) is the cornerstone of the Department's community mental health system for adults. CBFS services provides rehabilitative interventions and supports in partnership with clients and their families to promote and facilitate recovery. Services include interventions and supports that manage psychiatric symptoms in the community, restore or maintain independent living in the community, restore or maintain daily living skills, promote wellness and the management of medical conditions and assist clients to restore or maintain and use their strengths and skills to undertake employment.
You'll find below information about CBFS. The Frequently Asked Questions includes contact information for consumers, providers and anyone who would like to learn more.
- CBFS Alert #1 (Word)
- CBFS Alert #1 - Disenrollment (Word)
- CBFS Alert #1 - Guidelines for Invoicing Payment Claiming (Word)
- CBFS Alert #1 - Attachment A Authorization Enrollment Form (Word)
- CBFS Alert #1 - Attachment B Authorized Absence Form (Word)
- CBFS Alert #1 - Attachment D EIM Billing Processes for CBFS Contractors (PPT) file size 3MB
- CBFS Alert #1 - Attachment E EIM Billing Processes for DMH (PPT)
- CBFS Alert # 1 - Attachment F Secure File Email Delivery System (SFED) (PDF)
- CBFS Alert #1 - Attachment G Event File Format (Word)
- CBFS Alert #2 - Integration with MassHealth ICC (Word)
- CBFS Alert # 3 - Service Note Executive Summary (Word)
- CBFS Alert #4
- CBFS Alert #4 - Frequently Asked Questions Outcomes Reporting
- CBFS Alert #5
- CBFS Alert #6
- CBFS Alert #7
- CBFS Alert #7 - Disenrollment Form
- CBFS Alert #8
- CBFS Alert #9
- CBFS Alert #9 - Authorized Absence Form
- CBFS Alert #9 - Disenrollment Form
- CBFS Alert #9 - Service Authorization and Enrollment Confirmation Form
- CBFS Alert #9 - Event Reporting Table
CBFS FAQs/Information Sheets
Person Centered Planning
- Person Centered Planning FAQs 9/27/10
- Person Centered Planning FAQ # 2
- Person Centered Planning FAQ # 3
- ACA Annual Review Requirements
- ACA Clinical Formulation Interpretive Summary
- ACA Documenting an Extended History
- ACA Requirements Initial Assessed Needs - Functional Domains
- ACA Update Role of the LPHA
- ACA IAP Documenting Baseline Functioning
- ACA Documentation Requirements for Re-enrollment
- CBFS Service Note Signature Requirements
- FAQ Master List
- IAP Balancing PCP and Goal Setting in MSDP
- IAP Changing Annual Review Dates
- Medication Management Documentation Requirement
- MSDP Forms - Required, Optional, Agency Substitute
- Physical Dental Documentation When Exam Not Available
- R Day Reporting for ACA Update
- R Day Reporting for IAP Review
- R Day Reporting for Phone Contacts
- R Day Reporting for Resolved Critical Needs
- R Day Reporting for Vocational Employment Activities
- R Day Reporting General Guidelines
- R Day Reporting Inpatient, Jail, Nursing Facility, Shelter
- Revised CBFS Service Note IAP Review Revision Process
- Role of the LPHA in IAP
- Rehab Option Flow Chart
- Rehab Option Guidelines
- Rehab Option Guidelines Cover Sheet
CBFS Outcomes and Data Reporting
This information is provided by the Department of Mental Health.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.